What type of appraisal do you need?
There are an unlimited number of purposes for appraisals. With a team of expert appraisers as well as a network of associates in a wide range of industries, Beck Auction Services has broad experience in all categories of personal property appraisal, working with all types of clients.
All types of appraisal
We are well equipped to perform all types of personal property appraisals. Select from a full menu of appraisal services to meet your needs.
- Estate: probate, equitable distribution, fair market value for sale to third party
- Divorce: dispute over value of marital assets, expert witness in court
- Bankruptcy: receiverships (for secured creditors), trustees (personal or business)
- Financial: banks – loan purposes (SBDL), banks – to evaluate their equity position, accountants – to assist in business valuations, financial advisors – to assist in estate planning
- Insurance: pre-loss – endorsements or riders, after loss, loss of value due to damage
- Motor Vehicle: Ministry of Revenue compliant
- Charitable Donations: Revenue Canada compliant
- Bailiffs: distraining of assets
Our assurance to you
We know that not all of our customers need appraisals done for the same reasons and, regardless of your reason for an appraisal, you’re looking for assurance that what you get is what you need. We are committed to ensure that when you receive our appraisal report, you get:
- Consistency – our guarantee that interpretations, explanations and application of technique will be as consistent as we can make it.
- Accuracy – as accurate as we can possibly make it. We’ll eliminate the misinformation and confusion that can often occur in an appraisal situation.
- Appropriate Appraisal Coverage – we’ll be certain to understand your personal property appraisal needs and advise you on the best method for your situation.
Consign Now For Our Upcoming Auctions. Estate, Antique, Jewelry and More!